Sunday, February 15, 2009

I got all growed up.....


...and after 32 years....mama got contacts!!! Don't laugh, don't point, don't make judgment until YOU have worn glasses for 31 years or longer!!!!! I have to be honest with ya....it's not as "easy" as it seems!! They warned me, I laughed, but my equilibrium is ALL messes up!!!! I keep overstepping myself, looking for that "frame around my face", but do not fret, I'm sure in 31 more years, I'll have it all figured out!!!

Here she is.....Ms. America.....

And here is the sad part....I actually "saw" the inside of a shower for the first time this week. Sad, so sad.

2 comments:

Landlocked Shores said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! Beautiful!

PS. Nothing in the shower all that special anyway. :)

The BirdHouse said...

What made you take the plunge?? You look great with or without glasses!