Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just another Tanner funny.....

We are in the infamous Wally World today, doing our basic weekly shopping. Maddie and Riah are with Auntie Kathy and T and I are trying like heck to get all the shopping done before the girls find us. (Seriously....1 is sooooooooooooo much easier than 3!!) I've made my list while the children eat a healthy Burger King -in the car.(.....no comment please!) So while I'm running through the isles, I seem to be remembering things I "forgot". I ask Tanner if he liked the garlic bread he had last night with his pasta and red sauce. He says yes......BUT, I don't like the crust. I'm thinking to myself, Hummmmmm, really? Ok, whatev. We get home and I take in the first load of groceries. Notice that the trash is full, and inevitably as I'm loading the fridge with new food....I'll throw some old food out......so let's take that trash out on the way out to get the next handfull of groceries.....but wait. What do I notice............(forgive me for not taking a pic....it would have been priceless!)? A perfectly eaten piece of Texas sliced garlic toast.......with the center missing. Hahahahahahaha!!! I so laughed to myself!!! He literally ate all of the gushy, mushy, wonderful inside. And left the crust. I love that kid!!

1 comment:

The BirdHouse said...

Funny boy! I admire him for only eating one slice...I would have eaten the whole box!
p.s How's school going?