Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I miss my babies......

Yep...miss the heck out of them.
They are off in Oklahoma enjoying time with the other side of the family...
which I love for them! How awesome to have two huge families
that love the heck out of you????
They are happy, they are sooooo healthy
(cross all fingers and toes and knock on everything wood around you!!!)
and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo loved.
I couldn't ask for more for them. Ok...picture time!!! Enjoy!!!

Where you will find my fave 8 year old most of the time.
On Mom's new computer. :o) Never thought I'd miss this sight.

Our awesome tree...
Missing some kids around it.

T in L-O-V-E with his train that Eric sent over.
It plays music, blows smoke, the whole 9 yards....
T and E love it. When he's not on Mom's computer,
this is where you will find him.

My amazing girls and my amazing mom!
Watching Polar Express in 3-D.
I've never seen anything so cozy in my life.
They had the surround sound blaring,
and I've never been so happy to have it!!!

*No comment about how amazingly cute I look. I had the most
unbelievable migraine I've ever had...and on my 33rd to boot!!!*

My amazing kids with the help of my amazing sister, Kathy
gave me the bestest birthday E-V-E-R!!!
Come to my house to see what they did for me!!!!


Best birthday cake E-V-E-R!!!!
Three hearts for the babes,
and one chocolate one for me!!!!


T-messy faced Bastings with Auntie Kathy!!!
I guess the pizza was good!!!

Ok, I love em!!!

More posts to come!!!




No comments: