Saturday, July 24, 2010

Such a short summer.....

I don't know who I hate it for worse, me or the kids. I think this was the shortest summer on record. We go back in 2 weeks! But, alas, the kids have had a blast. Gone a zillion miles an hour, and are just now slowing down enough to see the sun in front of them. I'm pretty sure I didn't even get finished posting about the end of school last year....what's up with that? Oh well. Here's a little of what we did this summer.

We ate outside a lot.....


We got a cool new slide/pool.


We took in a few Braves Games......

(7 rows up....yeah...that makes for a MUCH better ball game!)

We played at the church for 4th of July....

And we ate icee's...

And then we went to Pigeon Forge for a couple of Days and played at Dollywood......

We took our time getting there....and stopped for ice cream at a truck stop. 

We stopped at the top of the Smoky Mountains.....

And the kids stood in two places at once.....

And they all grew up.....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.......

too........

fast.  :o(

No comments: