Saturday, November 7, 2009

2009 EHC

WOW!!! Maybe words don't do it justice to me
because she's mine, but WOW!!!
I'll post some pics of Maddie's amazing day,
and then the video of 3 of her 4 songs.
She LOVED her male conductor.
He's the super cool one in purple pants who REALLY conducts.
I loved him. I got to listen to how he coached them and
how he engaged them in the music.
He loves the work he does, and that impresses me most.
He loves those kids, and the proof was in the
children when they introduced him.
Man, that must be an amazing feeling.
Reminds me so much of my high school choir teacher. Awesome!

Ok, on with the show!!!!!

Ms. Jacobs, Maddie, Ms. Johnson
Awesome Music Teachers!!!

Maddie and Destiny...
Waiting for the show to start.
(look at the creepy kid two down from Maddie...."i will taze you with me eyes!")

Riah, being so patient. Love you, Riah!!

Tanner, being sick as a dog. Poor guy.

(When you are looking at the pic of the choir and looking for Maddie,
look for the pole in the center of the stage, Maddie is on the top
row directly to the right. Easy, peasy to spot!)

A pic of her whole choir.

This was only 150 kids. They split them into
two choirs......so they'd all fit on the stage! :o)

Allgood Elementary Superstars!!!!
Aren't they cute!?!?!?!

Ok, super cool story about this performance center.
Look at the pic above. See the circle on the ceiling?
The circle is there because that side of the room
(yes, this pic is exactly 1/2 of the room....big!!)
actually turns. When it swivels, it becomes the room
they practiced in. How cool is that????
Go back to the post before this one and look at the
practice room. At the bottom of the 1st row, you can see
where it swivels there as well.
I just think it's the neatest thing!!

Ok, I'll post a video of it next!!!















No comments: