Monday, November 9, 2009

EHC Video.....

This is soooo cool to watch.
If you have any kind of respect for

(1) 10 to 11 year old attention spans...
(2) Counting beats while clapping accents to another beat...
(3) Adults who can teach kids who have zero "professional" training...

You will LOVE THIS!!!

FAVE SONG OF ALL TIME!!!

Find the pole in the center of the stage....
Maddie is on the top row to the right of the pole.
(such a good clapper!!!)

And pay no attention to the RETARD who didn't turn his
blankety, blank cell phone off......
Yep, paid $20 to have THAT recorded!!!!!




1 comment:

John IV said...

Very nice. They were wonderful!

I forget how awful the acoustics are in auditoriums. I remember singing on stage and it never felt like I could hear myself or even the people next to me. No wonder my choir teachers were always giving us the "gimme more!" hand signal.