Saturday, September 26, 2009

On to happier thoughts......

New pics. Because I can. Because I have amazing kids. Because I have an awesome life..

Ok....just a little story under each one.....



E and I out on the town in the ATL.......


Riah after cheerleading practice. She is sooooo good!!!

Hannah Montana, i mean Auntie Kathy........in da HOUSE!!!!!!!!

See no, hear no, speak no.....
need I say more????

starting to perfect the back-hand-spring.....
I mean.....a few more trips to the ER.....
I mean....I am so proud!!!!
Landing on her feet instead of her knees.....
This is a good thing!!!!!


In this picture, we like each other!!!


Not sure if the picture needs words.

Baseball Season-$100
New Glove-$25
New Cleats-$50
Baseball Uniform-$50

Time spent with Papa perfecting the pitch............

Priceless.

New pics. Because I can. Because I have amazing kids. Because I have an awesome life.

1 comment:

The BirdHouse said...

Love this pics! I have not blog surfed in a long time and was glad to see your comment today. It kicked my butt into checking on my friends lives!! Too bad about the flooding. Thank goodness you guys didn't have much damage.