Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's not just back to school for the kids.....

Here I come!!!! Sarah is finally doing what she always said she would!!! All three kids are in school, so why not add a little more chaos to our lives???? I start Oct. 1, and am headed back into the nursing program. The kids are excited....and can't wait until I can work for Dr. Gee. :) Tanner asks me every day if I still work for ING. I love his concept of time. It will take a few years, but with loads of work and studying, I won't be a secretary for much longer!!! Already studying to take the Nursing entrance exam, and it's not daunting yet!! It's exciting actually. A lot of this feels like review....we'll see how long it takes to kill that buzz. So when I'm seemingly more unavailable than normal, it's not that I don't love you, it's that I don't want to have to move in with your family when the economy decides it can do without my kind!!! :)


Wish me luck....and be prepared to be poked and prodded.


The soon to be....


Nurse Sarah

No comments: